Boise Idaho Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Have you or someone who is close to you experienced a severe or permanent injury due to the negligence of a doctor, nurse, or other health care provider? If you have, you may be entitled to compensation for your injury. The Institute for Healthcare Improvement estimates 40,000 instances of medical harm occur in the health care delivery system daily. The likelihood that you were injured at the hands of the health care provider is high. You may deserve compensation for the harm you have suffered and a medical malpractice and personal injury attorney at Montgomery Dowdle can determine the payment you are owed.
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE?
There are several questions to ask yourself to determine if you are the victim of medical malpractice. If you have been injured, you need the help of an Idaho medical malpractice lawyer.
- Have you or a family member suffered a severe or permanent injury under the care of a doctor, nurse, or other health care provider?
- Did your doctor fail to disclose important information concerning you, your medical conditions, or risks involved that caused your injury?
- Did you suffer an injury because treatment was delayed because your insurance company questioned the suitability of a procedure, test, or diagnosis that may have helped you?
- Have you been injured because a doctor failed to conduct proper tests or make diagnoses in a timely manner?
- Were you or your baby injured during childbirth?
- Have you been injured by a medicine prescribed to you?
- Did equipment used during surgery cause you injury because it was faulty, broken, or mishandled?
- Did your condition worsen because your doctor failed to refer you to an appropriate specialist?
- Have you suffered injury or did your condition worsen because your doctor failed to follow up in a timely manner on an abnormal test result?
- Were you injured by being discharged from medical care too early?
- If you are suffering because of medical malpractice, the last thing you need is the stress of dealing with insurance companies and unpaid medical bills. You need time to heal. Let the Boise medical malpractice lawyers at Montgomery Law handle these challenges for you. Our years of experience and record of success will help you win your case and deliver the money you are owed. Fill out a free online contact request form now.
HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED THROUGH THE USE OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS?
The Symptoms of a Serious Drug Injury Can Include:
- Blood clot
- Heart attack
- Kidney failure
- Muscle weakness
- Reddening or blistering of the skin
If you have suffered any of the above symptoms after taking a prescription drug, know that the Idaho drug injury lawyers at Montgomery Dowdle have been helping injured victims for more than 35 years. Call now or fill out a free online contact request form.
My initial experience with the insurance company after my car accident was a nightmare. I tried to handle the case myself but the stress of my unpaid medical bills, collection companies, and the constant fight with the insurance company kept me up at night. I was getting jerked around and knew I needed help. I contacted Gary Montgomery and explained my case. He took over and my stress melted away. Gary obtained the policy limit and put a hefty chunk of change in my pocket. All I had to do was sign a few papers and Gary did the rest. If you’re battling insurance companies and you have a valid case, get Gary Montgomery to represent you, it’s the best choice I made in my case.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
If you've been injured in an accident, or lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person, we can help. With our many years of experience, we have provided hundreds of good people with the legal assistance the've needed to navigate the uncertainties of an accident claim and obtain the compensation they deserve. We will do the same for you.